Need more light inside or outside your caravan? Install your caravan awning light yourself. Stop living in the dark. Move into the light. Even better pick between warm and white lighting.
Install your awning light all by yourself. Connect it to the outside of your caravan or RV. Your light is IP67 weatherproof rated. Rain and dust won’t worry you. Do it once and do it properly.
A few screws. A few minutes. Your RV LED awning lights are installed. Don’t waste money on a professional do it yourself. Why settle for one? Get all the lights. Start a stage show for all we care.
Turn it on. Turn it off. Turn it white. Turn it amber. Your LED awning light has those essential features. Lights shouldn’t always be on and shouldn’t always be off. Really no need to thank us. It is the minimum we could do.
- Caravan lighting
- 12V/24V universal use
- Dual colour LED lights
- IP67 waterproof and energy saving
- Rated up to 50 000 working hours
- Ultra-tough PC cover
- Power off memory function
- Easy to install
- Material: PC
- IP rating: IP67
- Lumens: 800
- Voltage range: 12-28V
- Beam pattern: 120°
- Colour temperature: 4000-4500K
- Number of LEDs: 12 1W white LEDs and 12 0.5W amber LEDs
- Power watts: 8 watts
- Driving power: Built-in constant current module
- LED lifespan: More than 50 000 hours
- Cable length: 40cm
- Dimension: 28.7cm x 6cm x 3.2cm (L x W x H)
- 1 x LED Awning Light
- 1 x Instruction Manual